Motion Graphics Designer Job
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our team where you will be responsible for managing and creating motion graphics on day to day projects and also working as part of a close-knit team.
Motion Graphics Designer
Location: Clapham, London.
Competitive salary + excellent opportunity to flew creative muscles and have freedom to lead on a variety of diverse projects.
This is a rare opportunity to join our small, but highly creative team. We specialise in producing video content for worldwide brands, and have been doing so since 2009. We are looking for a Middle-Weight, or Senior Motion Graphics Designer to come and join us.
We work primarily with 2D Motion Graphics, if you are heavily into 3D modelling or full-blown hand-drawn animation, this is not the job for you so please do not apply.
You will be responsible for taking the creative lead on a number of daily and weekly Motion Graphic based projects. We are a small team and as such we have a hands-on approach where all the team pitch in to get projects completed on time. However your main duties will include;
- Assisting and leading with the production of Motion Graphic Based video content, be that full-blown 2D character animation, or more likely daily Motion Graphics to be incorporated into Live-Action footage.
- Contributing and participating in Creative Ideas towards upcoming productions that that company has in the pipeline.
- Working seamlessly on multiple motion graphics projects, whilst maintaining quality and balancing time constraints and tight deadlines.
- Working closely with the company Directors to take on-board creative instruction and implement it across the Motion Graphics projects to maintain and sustain a ‘house-style’.
- Be open to assisting and educating more Junior members of the team in your Motion Graphics Skillset, in a bid to ease workload within the studio.
Required Skill set;
- Excellent Knowledge of After Effects
- Excellent Knowledge of Illustrator and ability to produce bespoke digtially-drawn assets.
- Excellent Knowledge of Photoshop
- A passion for 2D Motion Graphics Design and Animation.
- Good Knowledge of DSLR Canon Cameras a significant advantage.
- Interest in sports, and specifically football a significant advantage.
- Be able to work well as part of a small but highly talented, (and friendly) team!
So why join TomandSteve?
We are a small but highly creative team, in this role you will have freedom to explore and create work that other companies will not allow you. We are not looking to micro-manage, we’re looking to support somebody in their passion of creating Motion Graphics Content to the very highest standard. We produce such a wealth of creative content, you’ll always have opportunities to inject your own ideas.
Please send us a copy of your showreel and tell us why you’d be a good fit for our team!
CV’s and Links to Showreels to be emailed to us to be considered: Hello@TomandSteve.co.uk